Cork port is Ringaskiddy?

It looks like we will be in the overflow port of Ringaskiddy the day we are in Cobh for Cork. Has anyone docked here that could give me information on transportation options into Cork? Was going to just walk around Cobh and enjoy the little port but if we are not even docked there we may just head into Cork. Suggestions and recommendations on inexpensive transportation and things to do would be greatly appreciated! We leave on our cruise on Friday from Southampton!

It looks like we will be in the overflow port of Ringaskiddy the day we are in Cobh for Cork. Has anyone docked here that could give me information on transportation options into Cork? Was going to just walk around Cobh and enjoy the little port but if we are not even docked there we may just head into Cork. Suggestions and recommendations on inexpensive transportation and things to do would be greatly appreciated! We leave on our cruise on Friday from Southampton!

We are on your cruise, Princess Ruby May 23 from Southampton .

We were so disappointed not to be docking in Cobh ! We booked a tour through eCoach ,very reasonable ! It goes to Cork, Blarney, and Kinsale.

You're welcome to join our roll call group May 25, Sunday, at 2pm in the Skywalkers Lounge for our Meet & Mingle !

See you on the ship ! Lots of folks from Texas !:)

ScrapyCruiser: THANKS! We will probably just use the Cork day as a "ship rest day". HOWEVER, I may check to see if there are any seats open on the ecoach tour you are doing. It shows it going from Cobh so I'm not sure if it will give me the option for pick up at Ringaskiddy once I try and actually book? Did it do that for you or just ask what ship you were arriving on? If DH is up for it, we will definitely pop in to the meet and mingle on Sunday! Would love to meet some of the wonderful folks from this board (and especially our fellow Texans)!:)

Edited by tourismtessy