Where to find single supplement deals

topofE

Is this sale something that is around for awhile and I should just wait to see it on here? Or if I look at a cruise for say, next September I should just book it now? I've never seen a sale about the free/reduced single supplement...is that because I put in 2 per stateroom when I search?

Sorry. Rereading my question I see that my "details" barely make sense! What I want to know is how/where to find the sales with the free/reduced supplements.

http://www.goccl.com

Toward the bottom of the page in the "Featured Specials" section, there is a link to a PDF document that lists the current no single supplement offers. The list changes from time to time as new ships/sail dates are added. I think Carnival last updated the list on May 7th.

Hope this helps.

What works best for me is using the Search tab. Click search, and then type Single Occupancy. It will then give you a link for the Single Occupancy Sale.

I did it for my last cruise in April, and it was amazing to pay no supplement :-) Usually the sale is for just the next few months of cruises.

Good luck!

When I go to "view all specials" it tries to make me log in...but it won't let me register because I'm not a travel agent.

Don't click on View All Specials. There is a small scroll bar in the "Featured Specials" section. Use it to scroll to the bottom of the list and then click on "Single Occupancy Offer."

I'm not a travel agent either, but I can access it.