Kids on Enchantment?

Haven't see it advertised, but kids are coming up free for the Enchantment in September so we are considering booking. My kids (north FL) are off school on Sept 12, but I don't think most schools are.

I'm curious if there are a lot of kids on the Enchantment during the school year. They're pretty easy to entertain and would probably only do the kids club for a little bit, but are there activities for them and will there be enough other kids onboard so we don't stick out as the people with kids?! :D

Thanks!

I think you'd be fine! I just took my 3 kids (9,7,2) on Echantment in March and they had a great time! Even without the kids club they had plenty to do and never felt like they had nothing to do! I thought it was kid friendly!

I agree! Enchantment is great for a short cruise for all ages. My kids loved going to movies in the theater, playing in the arcade and swimming. They were never bored.

I have a review you can access in my signature if you'd like to read about our experiences.

Happy sailing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you'd be fine! I just took my 3 kids (9,7,2) on Echantment in March and they had a great time! Even without the kids club they had plenty to do and never felt like they had nothing to do! I thought it was kid friendly!

I agree! Enchantment is great for a short cruise for all ages. My kids loved going to movies in the theater, playing in the arcade and swimming. They were never bored.

I have a review you can access in my signature if you'd like to read about our experiences.

Happy sailing! :)

Thank you both!

Just curious...did your kids go to the clubs at all? My girls are really close, but 4 years apart and they don't want to be separated. I read there are some times when the groups are mixed ages - do you know if that's true on the Enchantment?

Also, are they special things just for the kids on Coco Cay?

Thanks again!!

If Florida schools are off, there will be kids, especially on a short cruise- they are cheap to sail, so appeal to families, as will the free kids sailing promotion it sounds like they are running. Have fun!

Thanks! I'm sort of hoping for kids :)

Mine are off Friday, so for a Fri-Mon 3 nighter, they'll miss a day, but I think they'll be OK. They can always do homework on CocoCay...:D

Thank you both!

Just curious...did your kids go to the clubs at all? My girls are really close, but 4 years apart and they don't want to be separated. I read there are some times when the groups are mixed ages - do you know if that's true on the Enchantment?

Also, are they special things just for the kids on Coco Cay?

Thanks again!!

They do mix ages. It is one of the reasons I think my daughter is over the kids clubs. She thinks hanging out with 7 year olds is beneath her. :)

Go to the open house when you board and check everything out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The staff is very accommodating.

I would not hesitate to book the enchantment again for a four night cruise. I love that ship!! :)