Room service menu

ctrlbrk

Room service on NCL is free.

For $5, they will deliver a WHOLE made-to-order pizza to you anywhere on the ship... including your room. Maybe you can think of it as like the catering platters they'll also deliver to your room for a fee?

Before they started the $5 pizza stuff, I think you could order a slice from the kid's menu. It was the sort of stuff you could get at the kid's buffet. I've heard that the $5 pizza is much better now, but I cannot confirm this from personal experience.

The only problem is they only offer Pepperoni, Veggie, or Cheese pizza. You would think they could come up with other offerings with all of the food they have on board.

The only problem is they only offer Pepperoni, Veggie, or Cheese pizza. You would think they could come up with other offerings with all of the food they have on board.

I suspect the reason for that is simply because it's a pre-made frozen pizza. I could be wrong. Whatever the case, that doesn't stop us from ordering one on each cruise. :D

Used room service many times, mainly for early coffee, pastries, and fruit. Usually once per cruise we don't go out for dinner, just have sandwiches and stuff from RS. Never tried the pizza but with Granddaughter along this time we may just have to try it. :)

I suspect the reason for that is simply because it's a pre-made frozen pizza. I could be wrong. Whatever the case, that doesn't stop us from ordering one on each cruise. :D

That's possible but even at home I add ground beef from the freezer to my frozen pepperoni pizza. Wouldn't take that much extra to offer some extra ingredients.

I have yet to try one of the pizzas for this very reason. I was so looking forward to trying one on the Epic since I had heard they were very good and then found out about the limited choices when I got on board. talking about bumming me out, turned the complete cruise upside down and made the whole 7 days crappy..........LOL just kidding. But I was a smidge disappointed until I found the good pizza on the buffet.

That's possible but even at home I add ground beef from the freezer to my frozen pepperoni pizza. Wouldn't take that much extra to offer some extra ingredients.

I have yet to try one of the pizzas for this very reason. I was so looking forward to trying one on the Epic since I had heard they were very good and then found out about the limited choices when I got on board. talking about bumming me out, turned the complete cruise upside down and made the whole 7 days crappy..........LOL just kidding. But I was a smidge disappointed until I found the good pizza on the buffet.

Adding ingredients?! That's is sorcery!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 months later...

[/sizeDid I miss something on the breakfast menu? Is that it? Just pastries and drinks and fruit? No eggs or anything other items than continental? First time on NCL I am used to a full breakfast menu like on RCL or CEL or DIS...thanks for the answer peeps! :)

Edited by BabySam99

[/sizeDid I miss something on the breakfast menu? Is that it? Just pastries and drinks and fruit? No eggs or anything other items than continental? First time on NCL I am used to a full breakfast menu like on RCL or CEL or DIS...thanks for the answer peeps! :)

Sorry, no hot food items on the breakfast room service menu.

did I miss something on the breakfast menu? Is that it? Just pastries and drinks and fruit? No eggs or anything other items than continental? First time on NCL I am used to a full breakfast menu like on RCL or CEL or DIS...thanks for the answer peeps! :)

Full menu only if you book a suite.

Not sure if i was just lucky, but i used to write scrambled egg beside my order both in 2012 and 2014 on the epic med cruise and was delivered each time. I was in a studio both times but tipped accordingly after day 1 and had no problems ordering it :) Its worth trying at least once

Whilst on the subject of room service, I see that a bottle of house wine is listed as $24. When I asked for a bottle of house wine on the Pearl in the MDR, the waiter said they did not stock house wine. I advised him it was shown on the room service menu but he chose to ignore my comment. The next day I mentioned this in passing to Mr Plunkett (commonly known as Mr.P). the maitre'D, in the dining room, and he just waffled some excuse that I could not understand. I could not understand therefore that if house wine is listed on the room service menu, why I could not purchase it in the MDR. Any clues anybody or is this too difficult a question?

The "house" wine is the Tisdale. Red is Merlot and White I'm not sure. Likely in the MDR it's just listed as Tisdale and not as house. I will try and look 2 weeks from now and let you know.