Evening dinner

catty

Are there any good meals in the evening that are not in the dining room. I may want to just eat outside but by:confused: water and not worry about dressing for dinner. Any good experiences?

Are there any good meals in the evening that are not in the dining room. I may want to just eat outside but by:confused: water and not worry about dressing for dinner. Any good experiences?

there really isn't a dress code on Carnival except on elegant night they want you to wear long pants and a collared shirt for men. casual nights you can wear shorts, etc.

Woman can also wear shorts or capris so i think you will already be dressed for dinner when dinner time rolls around.

When we don't go to the MDR we just eat at the buffet.

Bill

The Liberty has the new American Table menu's in the MDR and some have said that they think the buffet selections have gotten better too.

But also available on the Lido in the late afternoon and evening is Guy's Burgers (open till 6pm), the Deli (open till 11pm) and Pizza Pirate (open 24 hours).

Then there is also 24 hour room service.

But I wouldn't avoid the MDR. I wear capri's most evenings and slacks on other evenings.