3rd Pax Rate

LasseKjus

When I try to book on Carnival's site, I get a certain price.

When I book on a different site, I get the same price, but I see rates for each passenger. The first two passengers are lower than the third passenger.

Is there anything I can do to get that third passenger rate at least to the price of the first two passengers. If I call Carnival will that help?

When I try to book on Carnival's site, I get a certain price.

When I book on a different site, I get the same price, but I see rates for each passenger. The first two passengers are lower than the third passenger.

Is there anything I can do to get that third passenger rate at least to the price of the first two passengers. If I call Carnival will that help?

What cruise are you looking at? It's very unusual for the 3rd pax price to be lower than the first 2 but it has happened on cruises that are booked near the sailing date.

Carnival averages out the prices instead of breaking it down.

Bill

What cruise are you looking at? It's very unusual for the 3rd pax price to be lower than the first 2 but it has happened on cruises that are booked near the sailing date.

Bill

Not necessarily true. We are booked for Oct 2015 and on their website under "My Booking" our prices are listed as $569 for the first two passengers, and $249 for the third.

It appears that the OP was concerned that passengers 1 and 2 were LOWER than passenger 3.

This does happen from time to time, mostly when there are not many triple and quad cabins available and there is a premium charged for that extra passenger in the csbin.

If the total price from the outside source is the same as the price you saw from Carnival directly, then there is not much you can do. The line prices as they see fit and you can't make them change their pricing policies because it seems unfair.

Not necessarily true. We are booked for Oct 2015 and on their website under "My Booking" our prices are listed as $569 for the first two passengers, and $249 for the third.

If i am reading your post correctly you are looking on Carnivals website after you have booked to see these prices broken down?

I have never seen them broken down on CCL's page when looking for a cruise but there are always exceptions to almost anything.

Edit to my first post: It should have read;What cruise are you looking at? It's very unusual for the 3rd pax price to be "higher" than the first 2 but it has happened on cruises that are booked near the sailing date.

That's what i get for posting into the wee hours. thanks Janet. :-)

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover