What to do in Roatan

Funbobby68

Hey all looking for some advise as we start to plan for our August trip on Navigator , have cruised a few time I'm looking forward to a different itinerary , after all my trips to Alaska , I'm sure this will be polar opposite to what we are used to .

What info I need is ,what to do , we are not interested in laying on a beach all day or zip lining / snorkelling , would like to see the ruins get some local cuisine ( seafood and cocktails )and maybe some shopping , have done some research , guess what I'm looking for is that thing that you find out about the day after you visit and realize you missed the best part

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Discussed many times here, a lot of recommendations will be to book a private island tour with Victor Bodden or Rony...We have been 4 times , going back in Nov...One thing that is different is touring the East End , much less traveled. I have put these photos on here before, anyway you can have a look. We will go to West End this next time, not West Bay, they are two different places, but not far apart.

SANY1885.jpg

[/url]

SANY1868.jpg

SANY1878.jpg

SANY1879.jpg

Edited by TXSAIL