Am Getting Free Cruise from Total Rewards

riddle

I just found out through the website that Total Rewards/Harrah's is giving us a free cruise. This is our 3rd one I think. My question was unable to be answered by Total Rewards so I thought I would ask it here. My vacation needs to be scheduled way in advance and I really must jump through hoops to use it. I pick up the certificate on June 8 but I know this is select sailings. Anyone else get one recently who might shed light on what sailings these are for? I know it will probably be a selection between 4 or 5 ships with different sailings. Any help much appreciated. And yes, I know it is not "totally" free, that we pay port and tax charges.

Thanks

I picked up a certificate from Caesars Windsor on May 18th. I must reserve a cruise by July 18, 2014, and sail by May 18, 2015. All cruises are for 7 days except Sky.

Itinerary:

Alaska from Vancouver on Sun

Bahamas from Miami on Sky

Bahamas & Florida from New York on Gem or Breakaway

Bermuda from Boston on Dawn

Canada & NE from Boston or Quebec on Dawn

Canada & NE from New York on Gem

Caribbean from Miami on Epic

Caribbean from Tampa or NOLA on Dawn

Caribbean from Houston or NOLA on Jewel

Caribbean from Miami on Getaway

Caribbean from Tampa on Sun

Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles on Star

It's often been mentioned on CC that if you have a history with CAS, you don't have to wait for a certificate. You can just call CAS to see what their offer might be.

That's great! How did you find out about it on the website? How does Total Rewards notify you? I have never received an offer from Total Rewards. ??:(

You can log into your total rewards account online and see if you have any offers. Have you ever received an offer from TR? If not then your settings in your account might be set to not receive them and Dh and I get offers all the time, he gets the cruise ones, I'm not Diamond. He's gotten 4 this year alone~ call TR and tell them you're not getting any offers and they can fix that for you~