Teen events on the Pride

I don't know about "theme nights" per se. But on our last cruise, I remember the DS (then 17) and his friend (then 18; but still in high school so it was okay) were given t-shirts from the teen club. They had a ping pong tournament (I know this because the DS won a much coveted "Ship-On-A-Stick" for winning it.) They did a lot of fun things but I don't remember much more. I would call Carnival and ask if they have any "theme nights." I do know that at that age the kids hang out more at the pool, Jacuzzis, and pizza eatery more than they do at the teen club itself. They also stay out late...so be prepared for that. Our DS and his friend, and the friends they made onboard, would hang out eating pizza and whatever else they could find until 1am to 2 am. We never had an issue with that as I believe the teen club activities end at 1am. It's something(curfew) you might want to discuss with your girls before the cruise so that you don't have to deal with it during the cruise if this is something you won't allow. I'll check with the DS when he comes home tonight and see what other info he can share about his experiences at the teen club. I'll get back to you tomorrow if he has anything to add to the conversation.

He's going to be 19 in a few days and still wants to cruise with us again. We're one cruise-loving family!:D

Edited by mousey

Just spoke with the DS but since it's been 2 years since we last cruised he didn't remember everything they did. He did add that there was a pizza/dance party that he and his friends didn't attend and there was a scavenger hunt they didn't participate in either. The t-shirt wasn't for an event...it was given as a keepsake (he just got home from his first year of college and was cleaning out his closet as he was unpacking...he came across the t-shirt but didn't want to get rid of it...he said it's because it reminds him of what a great time he had on the Pride cruise). So, I think that says a lot about the teen club on the Pride.

I hope your girls have an awesome time too and that they create wonderful long-lasting memories of a good time.:D

my teens say that the teen club is pretty much just a designated meeting spot -- once they connect they take off and go do their own thing a a group for the most part.

make sure they attend the first night that's where the bonds form ---

I second this. They never really were at the 02 club. Just hung around the pools mainly. Though there were a few activities they participated in. By the way, our son was also 18, but still in school, and was allowed to participate in 02.