A couple Of new Photos

Thanks Kathy' date='

Welcome back! Wondered where you had been for so long. Now we want to hear about your cruise and see what you have picked out to wear. Hope you are all doing well.[/quote']

Things are going pretty well .. I am dealing with osteoporosis so I am going to the gym 3 times a week and instead of losing weight I am gaining weight ... sigh. We just booked this cruise today and it is in 60 days so I am actually thinking I might use Rent the Runway and wear some spectacular dresses . We will see .. too new a booking to really know what I want .. also the first stop is Hong Kong which will have awesome things if I find nothing before the cruise .

Hi Judy .. thank you and nice to see you:D

Things are going pretty well .. I am dealing with osteoporosis so I am going to the gym 3 times a week and instead of losing weight I am gaining weight ... sigh. We just booked this cruise today and it is in 60 days so I am actually thinking I might use Rent the Runway and wear some spectacular dresses . We will see .. too new a booking to really know what I want .. also the first stop is Hong Kong which will have awesome things if I find nothing before the cruise .

Hi Judy .. thank you and nice to see you:D

Sorry to hear about the Osteo, but you are doing the right thing. I don't get the chance to go any more. I'm on four medicines daily and the Reclast yearly. The Reclast worked wonders, but after five years I had to lay off for a year or two....since going off of it last year, I broke my foot about two months ago! LOL I don't now about these "golden years".

Sounds like a wonderful trip and I hear wonderful things about being able to have beautiful things made in Hong Kong. Keep us posted and it is so good to have you back on the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much....That Green is my favorite color. I think I have purchased about four evening gowns in that same color in the last few years.

Your gowns are beautiful. Have you ever purchased any of your gowns from Lightinthebox ?

Your gowns are beautiful. Have you ever purchased any of your gowns from Lightinthebox ?

No i have never used that site. I always purchase from another seller. As a matter of fact..I am online now ordering two more! :) Drew always likes the high neck gown, so I'm ordering that in an aqua and possibly a dark burgandy if she has that color.

Can you say the name of where you order or is that against the policy of the site ? I have been doing a bunch of on line searches but it helps to have a personal recommendation. You always have such beautiful gowns.

See if this link works http://myworld.ebay.com/zdressfashion/ If not let me know and I will try again. Also if you are interested I can give you her personal email address. She is just very kind and has been so patient with me in picking colors and making changes on the dresses. You can have the customized and I have never been dissapointed with this company. I have ordered about 20 gowns from them and they have all been very good quality. Fast service and very reasonable in price.

Thank you so much. I will try her site. Getting a recommendation from you is one that I trust.

Well thank you. I appreciate that very much. These dresses are not expensive but the work and detail that goes into them is excellent. Of course they may not be up to some others standards, but I don't like to spend a lot of money on a dress to wear once or twice at the most. This way I can order new dresses each time we cruise at these prices,

I just went ahead and ordered the high neck dress in dark burgandy and the aqua. She is going to customize them, as the dress has a long train which I do not like and it had a bow on the shoulder...I had her leave that off also.

If you order, just be very specific with your measurements and ask questions. They are very good about communications. If you see something that you like and what to change it in some way, just ask...most times they can accomodate. They sometime charge 20 extra, but it is really worth it to have a dress that is customized just the way you want it and to know that it is going to fit. Hope this helps and hope you find something you like. Keep us posted. We always love to see photos.

Thank you for the recommendation. I went to her site and she has some lovely things at affordable prices. I agree about not spending a fortune, how many times will this dress be worn, not often as I too like different dresses for each cruise so my pictures are different.

Thank you for the recommendation. I went to her site and she has some lovely things at affordable prices. I agree about not spending a fortune, how many times will this dress be worn, not often as I too like different dresses for each cruise so my pictures are different.

You are most welcome...I am so thrilled....the two dresses that I ordered yesterday....I gave her my measurements, the colors that I wanted and the changes that I wanted to make.....she just emailed me and said that the dresses would be ready in two days time!!! It's almost hard to beleive that anyone can work that fast on an evening gown....but they can do it....I have never been disapointed in their work or their customer service.