Xpress passes

tetorina

Hi all

Just a quick question please. We are booked on the Quest for the Black Sea cruise starting on the 12th June 2014. We have been allocated our cabins so we completed the online check in and when we got to the end it said the Xpress passes were not yet available. As we sail in just over 2 weeks I was wondering if anybody could give us an idea of when they will be available to print as we cant access the luggage labels either at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Loretta

Hi all

Just a quick question please. We are booked on the Quest for the Black Sea cruise starting on the 12th June 2014. We have been allocated our cabins so we completed the online check in and when we got to the end it said the Xpress passes were not yet available. As we sail in just over 2 weeks I was wondering if anybody could give us an idea of when they will be available to print as we cant access the luggage labels either at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Loretta

Hi Loretta,

Have you just completed the online check-in ? If so, I've noticed that it sometimes takes 24-48 hours for the Xpress pass option to appear. If this is not the case, I'd absolutely give Azamara a call, as they should be available at this point. Please let us know the outcome, and have a wonderful cruise !

Hi Andy

Many thanks for your prompt reply. It is only a few hours ago that I completed the check in so I will wait a few more days and see if I can access the info then.

Thanks again

Loretta:)

Hi Andy

Many thanks for your prompt reply. It is only a few hours ago that I completed the check in so I will wait a few more days and see if I can access the info then.

Thanks again

Loretta:)

My pleasure Loretta ! If I may suggest, please do not wait longer than another 2-3 days at most. As you are getting close to your cruise, I failed to mention in my earlier post, there's a cut-off for Xpress pass, which is 3 days before your departure date.

Keep in mind, that even if you miss the Xpress pass altogether, it wont stop you from sailing, but the Xpress pass does make your check-in easier. At any rate, I'm sure all will be fine, and have a wonderful cruise !