Are Aft Facing Balconies bigger on Dawn?

mrsd912

Hello!

DH and I are looking at booking our first NCL cruise, and on Carnival we really liked the aft facing balcony, mostly because they are much deeper and better for lounging. I'm trying to figure out on NCL's website if the balconies on the Dawn are the same way, but I'm having a hard time finding the information. Also tried looking on a website that people post cabin pictures and couldn't find anything there.

Can anyone help me with this? Pictures would be great too :p

Thanks!

No pictures but our last aft on the Dawn was very large. We had two full size loungers and a table. Plenty of room to hang out and enjoy the view. The smells coming from the bakery were amazing! We were on deck ten.

Great, thank you!

Is there much noise from the spa when you stay on deck 10? We always stay on a deck that has other cabins above and below, and I would assume the spa wouldn't be an issue, but I figured I'd check.

Great, thank you!

Is there much noise from the spa when you stay on deck 10? We always stay on a deck that has other cabins above and below, and I would assume the spa wouldn't be an issue, but I figured I'd check.

No noise from the Spa area on deck 10, there have been reports of noise from Bliss lounge on deck 7 for those booking cabins above on deck 8.