Majesty Review 16th-23rd May

You were lucky Jim! On our Majesty cruise last year, we did ours on the coach !

:D remember you mentioning that Linda.I shouldn't,t laugh really

Great review really enjoyed reading it, can i just ask where was it you got your cigs from, was it on the ship or off, thinking it would be cheaper to get our tobacca there then and not at airport:)http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks gollydolly

Got my cigs at the duty free shop at the port.You pass through it after you have you have done your check in with Thomson eg register you CC,collect cabin key etc prior to boarding.

Also purchased on the ship.There are two 15% off days,sailing day and last day when cigs are a good price,just not quite as good as the duty free shop.

Edited by Jim The Scot

Thanks for a comprehensive and valuable review Jim.

The comparison with Dream was interesting as we haven't been on her for a while and are thinking of going again as we expect the entertainment to be top notch this summer. (the Brandi and Max effect)

We noticed the grafitti scraped into the lift doors, it's a shame, did you notice that one said "malacca" which is a very naughty word in Greek:eek:

Linda, The showteam, inc Musik unlimited and the crew are all on until the end of October.

Rose is amazing, she now has a new song for the crew show which she alternates with Fame, she did Fame last week and I cannot remember what she said the other song was but it was a diva type one.

You are right Flopsy, they do need another airport terminal, it's chaos going home.

I must get around to doing a mini review of last week, will do it when I have time.

Linda, The showteam, inc Musik unlimited and the crew are all on until the end of October.

Goodie :D:D

I must get around to doing a mini review of last week, will do it when I have time.

I don't want to nag, but.................:rolleyes::D

Jim, I noticed you said there was less audience participation in the Jubilee lounge than the Medusa.

I think that has more to do with the layout of the room than anything else, some may feel a bit uncomfortable getting up on the stage, whereas Medusa has a proper dance-floor more suitable for dancing.

The Fireworks has a good dance-floor, but to be honest we don't think rhythm of 3 are that good.

Jim, I noticed you said there was less audience participation in the Jubilee lounge than the Medusa.

I think that has more to do with the layout of the room than anything else, some may feel a bit uncomfortable getting up on the stage, whereas Medusa has a proper dance-floor more suitable for dancing.

That could well be the case Joe but found much more audience participation during the game type shows in The Medusa than we did in Fireworks

The Fireworks has a good dance-floor, but to be honest we don't think rhythm of 3 are that good.

Neither did we

This is a great review - really detailed.

I'm struggling even more now to last the 18 days till we sail !

Thanks Dave

Have a great time.Wish it was us.