Grand Cayman 6-11-14 Need Help!!

Deshawn khamis

Okay we will be an Grand Cayman very soon. we are wanting to do WaveRunner to Sting Ray City. I have seen Fat Fish rant and rave about here on Cruise Critic! Unfortunately, they are booked for the timeslot we need on that day. Can anybody recommend another company that they had a good experience with that I could try and book with last minute?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I used Island Marketing a couple of years ago... They were great... no problems at all. I am using fat fish in July only because I wanted to try something new. I would not hesitate to use Island Marketing either.

Island Marketing and Shoretrips are, as far as I know, booking agents only and do not themselves run tours. They are an alternates sales channel for tour operators and may be used to cover the entire front office side of the business for some small operators.

As far as I am aware there are dozens of tour operators offering stingray tours by boat but very few operators currently running running jet ski tours to the stingrays. Fat Fish is one. Ebanks Watersports and Action Watersports are the others that comes to mind.

There may be others that I have missed. Perhaps other posters can chime on on their experiences.