Can't access my booking?

shellsd

Should I be concerned if I can't access my booking or does it mean they are just updating something on the site? I was doing my daily check for excursions and FTTF but I can't see them because it prompts me to add my booking and when I enter my information, it says "There was a problem retrieving your booking (5007).". The counter at the stop still shows how many days until cruising but clicking on that does not bring me to my cruise information either.

Do I have to call or do you think it will come back on its own?

On a side note, I have submitted the same early saver credit request twice (weeks apart) on my booking and never heard a word back either time so now i am wondering if something weird is going on

Thanks!

Thanks! That makes me feel better. I just realized my cruise is also no longer on the Fare Viewer or displayed when I go in as if I was going to book a new cruise. I am hoping this means they are loading my excursions and not canceling my cruise!

Thanks! That makes me feel better. I just realized my cruise is also no longer on the Fare Viewer or displayed when I go in as if I was going to book a new cruise. I am hoping this means they are loading my excursions and not canceling my cruise!

Welcome. If you still can't see it tomorrow I would call them just for peace of mind.

Check your email. Same thing happened to me (couldn't access) and I got the dreaded "your cruise has been canceled letter" :(

We were on Glory May 21, 2015 that sailing and the next May 28, 2015 have been canceled.

Edited by New2Cruising24

They said on the letter that it's doing "shorter itineraries" those 2 weeks before returning to normal, but the wonderful person I dealt with on the phone said she saw something about "dry dock" so who knows.

They did offer 50 per person OBC when you rebook to another ship. Fortunately, it worked out well for us and the extra OBC will be nice :) Hope it works out for everyone else!!