Kids passport

If she is a US citizen, taking a close loop cruise (begins and ends from the same US port, then she only needs a birth certificate. Be aware that if you need to fly home from Bermuda in an emergency, she will not be able to do that without a lot of red-tape from the US embassy there.

If she is a US citizen, taking a close loop cruise (begins and ends from the same US port, then she only needs a birth certificate. Be aware that if you need to fly home from Bermuda in an emergency, she will not be able to do that without a lot of red-tape from the US embassy there.

Very good advice from Donna. Its not required but in the event of an emergency it is a big deal. I would much rather have it and not need it, then not have it and do. Too many cases of it won't happen to me or us so why spend the money.

Its good for 10 years and if you plan to take cruises regularly its a very inexpensive price to pay over the span of 10 years to have that peace of mind that if something did occur your prepared.

Very good advice from Donna. Its not required but in the event of an emergency it is a big deal. I would much rather have it and not need it, then not have it and do. Too many cases of it won't happen to me or us so why spend the money.

Its good for 10 years and if you plan to take cruises regularly its a very inexpensive price to pay over the span of 10 years to have that peace of mind that if something did occur your prepared.

'

Good advice, but just FYI, kids passports are valid for 5 years.

Passport for a minor is good for 5 years.