Drink package

CruisingGs

Incorrect.

From Royal FAQ

Q: What if my traveling companion doesn't drink, do they still have to purchase an all-inclusive beverage package?

A: Yes, if they are in the same stateroom. The all-inclusive packages must be purchased by all stateroom guests, 21 years of age or older, for the entire cruise length. Guests with special circumstances and/or medical conditions should speak with Guest Services onboard.

Went on the Indy in feb and I got the package, and my husband did not have to. So unless the policy changed since then, you can just have one person get the package.

"

Q: Does everyone in my stateroom need to buy a beverage package?

A:

No, packages can be purchased by individual guests. Cannot be shared by multiple people."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by aubreyc1988

Incorrect.

From Royal FAQ

Q: What if my traveling companion doesn't drink, do they still have to purchase an all-inclusive beverage package?

A: Yes, if they are in the same stateroom. The all-inclusive packages must be purchased by all stateroom guests, 21 years of age or older, for the entire cruise length. Guests with special circumstances and/or medical conditions should speak with Guest Services onboard.

They need to update that FAQ. The changed the policy November of last year. They also restructured their drink packages also to match that of their sister company Celebrity.