Conquest, formal nights and chefs table

LBroxon

Sailing on the Conquest leaving Sunday. What nights are the formal nights? Also, what night is Chef's Table?

If you have done Chef's Table recently, with the current menu, would you recommend?

Thanks!

Sailing on the Conquest leaving Sunday. What nights are the formal nights? Also, what night is Chef's Table?

If you have done Chef's Table recently, with the current menu, would you recommend?

Thanks!

Don't know about Chef's Table. But when we went on the Conquest last december the formal night's were on the monday (1st sea day) and thursday (mahogany bay).

Hope this info helps.

:)

Don't know about Chef's Table. But when we went on the Conquest last december the formal night's were on the monday (1st sea day) and thursday (mahogany bay).

Hope this info helps.

:)

Thanks for the response, but on Monday we are in HMC, so I wonder if it will be the same. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Thanks!

I have absolutely no information for you :) Just wanted to say I'm jealous. We aren't leaving on the Conquest until the end of August. Enjoy your cruise!!

I have absolutely no information for you :) Just wanted to say I'm jealous. We aren't leaving on the Conquest until the end of August. Enjoy your cruise!!

Aww, what a nice reply! I hope you have a wonderful cruise and that August gets here before you know it!

We actually just booked last week, so we really have not had a long wait at all. We had planning on booking all along for our anniversary, but just wanted to wait to book a last minute deal and it really worked out for us. Thanks again!

We are on that cruise too!!! I can't wait.

That's wonderful! It is going to be so much fun. The reason we booked this cruise in particular is because of the stop in HMC. Have you been before? It is my absolute favorite place to go and the BEST beach ever!

We're on this too! But I don't know which days are formal and which is chefs table. We did Chef's table last year on the Dream and I would definitely recommend it. Worth the money and all the food was good. Great time! Can't wait for HMC. I haven't been.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

I don't know which night still have things on because sometimes these change, but I was on the conquest May 4th and did the chefs table and everything was delicious. It was a nine course meal accompanied by various wines and a tour of the galley. Even had table magic. See pictures:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

1401833087605.jpg.e43809fe845f8e4ae36b7711589b73ab.jpg

1401833112556.jpg.39de7f724bf4b323b5234fe5527f6851.jpg

1401833133849.jpg.4787c3ac9f5218c9f3211cf66ec5e965.jpg

1401833157092.jpg.1e88fc2aff98b5ec3630421a8545d33a.jpg

1401833182606.jpg.b72dfc0b29fa09bba7a0fd252e31062d.jpg

1401833200736.jpg.04a772e3e95e64f74dc14a8c13c80bdf.jpg

1401833221807.jpg.a78a865b36b083c182a6bf2fbb8ec46d.jpg

1401833252451.jpg.4aeed127ee6e044641fe2cb2f5e9ff12.jpg

1401833277324.jpg.35e0e2964ef6d0c9f192416313e7a1ef.jpg

1401833307418.jpg.c9ae288e2b304d756c6f8e9378da7afb.jpg

1401833327408.jpg.4ebba37414f62d409a8a0d0b9d667d40.jpg

Edited by Jana60

We're on this too! But I don't know which days are formal and which is chefs table. We did Chef's table last year on the Dream and I would definitely recommend it. Worth the money and all the food was good. Great time! Can't wait for HMC. I haven't been.

If you like beaches, you will love HMC. It is my ultimate beach and I've been to many Caribbean beaches! I'm glad to find others going on the cruise, as well. Thanks for the Chef's Table recommendation!

I don't know which night still have things on because sometimes these change, but I was on the conquest May 4th and did the chefs table and everything was delicious. It was a nine course meal accompanied by various wines and a tour of the galley. Even had table magic. See pictures:

Thank you so much for taking the time to attach photos and for the Chef's Table recommendation. Your photos look wonderful!

Just spent a week on the Conquest. Do yourself a favor and don't miss the Steak House experience. I would recommend the 18oz Boneless Ribeye.

That's great advice. We really love the Steakhouse and we plan on going once or twice during the cruise. Thanks!

We are on this cruise too and so excited! Based on past cruises, I would presume our formal dinner will be the first at sea day which is Tuesday if I'm remembering correctly. That's the typical protocol on most of them we have been on. Can't wait to see everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums