Just off Navigator May 25 - Questions? Comments?

Hi Suzon,

How was your b2b?

We were in line with you at the Galveston Cruise Terminal on May 25th. (And on the Galveston Beach Hotel shuttle...)

Hey Cecil! I enjoyed visiting with you on the shuttle and in line for embarkation. I've been meaning to respond to this thread and just haven't had the time til now. I was going to remind you that you met nice folks from Montana, too:D

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks on Navigator! The June 1 sailing seemed more crowded than the May 25th as more kids were out of school then and there were many large groups celebrating graduation and being out of school. That week had a totally different vibe than the previous week. All of the kids seem to be on their best behavior and my 15 year old son loved having lots of new friends!

The debarkation on June 8th took a long time for most folks and I was told by an agent in the terminal that Customs is more thorough when Navigator has been in Honduras and Belize. We had booked an excursion to NASA through the ship that dropped us at IAH. It was great as we had a RCCL employee walk us down to pick up our bags and then put us in a short customs line and then right out onto the waiting bus. We did see huge lines of people waiting to go through customs, though.

We loved the May 25th sailing and meeting so many friendly folks and hope to meet up again on another cruise!

LOL, yes we did meet nice people from Montana as well. This was probably the friendliest group of passengers we have ever sailed with. No experts here, we have been on 9 cruises total but everyone I spoke with during our week was warm and friendly. No grouches were allowed on Navigator on May 25th!!!

A great cruise but too short. I may have mentioned on this thread that by the time we finished our three port days I was pretty sad that we only had two sea days left. I was thinking about your family Suzon, on that b2b and started really thinking about either doing a longer single cruise or a b2b.

Our last cruise was in 2013 - a 12 day Europe cruise. That one was too short too. (I guess I have never felt that a cruise was too long!)

I haven't looked for any reviews of the May 25th cruise yet. Did you post any pictures of your corner aft room?

Glad your family had a great time.

Did you post any pictures of your corner aft room?

Russ put together a video of the balcony HERE

There is a quick shot of the cabin crawl...he used a GoPro so the fish eye makes things look a tad larger but it was just an awesome cabin!