I know this is way off topic but....

sunshine72777

I'm looking to the experts. A friend and I are cruising from Miami in December. We have reservations to stay at the Days Inn at the Miami Airport North on 36th Street NW (street address calls this area Miami Springs) and we were hoping to use the day in Miami before our cruise to get our manicures & pedicures.

Does anybody know of a salon near that area that they'd recommend? I'll take a regular nail place but am willing to pay a little more for a day spa atmosphere also.

Your recommendations are most appreciated :)

Does anybody know of a salon near that area that they'd recommend? I'll take a regular nail place but am willing to pay a little more for a day spa atmosphere also.

The two that seem the closest are

Aqua Day Spa

(305) 718-3919

8025 NW 36th St

Doral, FL 33166

and

European Fountain Spa

(305) 463-0084

2565 NW 79th Ave

Doral, FL 33122

I don't know anything about them so you might want to give them a call.

You might get more info. on this topic if you go to "United States" in the ports of call section. I see lots of questions about certain port cities being answered there.;) I would also make the title of your thread more specific so Florida locals will be sure to view your thread. Something like "Floridians I need your help" or "Miami info. needed" would probably get more people's attention. Most people who see "this is way off topic" thinks it's not really cruise related and probably not something they could help with. I know that's what I thought, but when I saw how few replies you got I thought I might be able to help or give you a few pointers. I hope this helps and good luck.:)

Archived