New Ship Rumours?

yes it is a long time jules but hopefully the last time ...we are used to it.....dw has finally made the decision to retire (from the reservists) and further her career a little bit at home

hopefully that will mean a few more more cruises;)

have a fab time on fred:cool:

More cruises - got to be good!

I'll try & have a fab time; will be an interesting Sailway out of Avonmouth Docks if nothing else lol - beautiful blue seas.....????? We leave learly afternoon so should get a nice view of the Welsh, Cornish, Devon & Somerset Coast! I am going with Topsey (Toni from here & FB group). We should have a good 'girly' 24 hours :):)

will be an interesting Sailway out of Avonmouth Docks if nothing else lol - beautiful blue seas.....?????

good luck with that one jules ;):) ...actually I may well take a day out and pop over there... (dd is begging to go to primark) we'll give you a wave:)....I'l be the one in the brand new polyester shorts :o

have a good time guys ...enjoy

Good for you Jules getting booked in for next year.

We were looking at a Fred from Liverpool in August until the In Laws announced they wanted to come with us, we thought that as we know the Dream and the way Thomson works we would book that instead. (Brandi and Max being on had a slight influence too ;) )

Fred is definitely on the list to try for us though.

I think we were quite lucky getting an adapted cabin too, speaking to someone in the Swansea call centre yesterday and she said they normally get booked up early.

Good for you Jules getting booked in for next year.

We were looking at a Fred from Liverpool in August until the In Laws announced they wanted to come with us, we thought that as we know the Dream and the way Thomson works we would book that instead. (Brandi and Max being on had a slight influence too ;) )

Fred is definitely on the list to try for us though.

I think we were quite lucky getting an adapted cabin too, speaking to someone in the Swansea call centre yesterday and she said they normally get booked up early.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting you on the Dream this summer, Joe.

We are also really looking forward to trying a different cruise line next year, actually looking forward to a few relaxing sea days & really looking forward to a no-fly ex-UK cruise. It will be so nice not to have to do the airports & to worry too much about baggage allowance. Our teens are actually looking forward to it also; they know the score - it won't be a Thomson cruise like they are used to; they have us & each other for company if all else fails & we already know of another family albeit with youngsters in their early 20's who will be onboard so we won't be the only erm, 'young' ones there lol!

Can't be a lot wrong with that then, GMONJI.

I've always wanted to do that sail out.

You aren't John, are you that I met at bridge on the TA and then at the opening of the Kelpies?

No not John, but I was on the TA during April this year so missed the opening of the Kelpies, even though I had a invitation.

Unfortunately I took ill at the beginning of the 3 rd. week of the cruise and was told to use a wheel chair for the rest of the cruise.

Ron

No not John, but I was on the TA during April this year so missed the opening of the Kelpies, even though I had a invitation.

Unfortunately I took ill at the beginning of the 3 rd. week of the cruise and was told to use a wheel chair for the rest of the cruise.

Ron

I remember you saying that now, GMONJl. I hope you are well now. The memory isn't what it used to be ;)