Bingo - Free Cruise

jhaasz

After numerous years of trying to win a free cruise in bingo, my husband won a free cruise last week on the Carnival Sunshine!! Imagine our excitement! We had the choice of the free cruise or $750 - I told my husband to take the cruise!!

I went to use that free cruise today. I extended it from an 8 day cruise (extra $100 p/psn) and upgraded to a balcony (only a Cat 8D left at a price of $205 p/psn). So, the free cruise is costing a total of $908.04.

I thought I would let everyone know in case those that play bingo for the free cruise are interested. I am a bit surprised at the cost. We were also the very lucky recipient of a free cruise from Carnival in December (which is what put us on the Carnival Sunshine) which only cost us a total of $398.24 (8 day cruise with balcony).

Looking at the prices online, it is still under half the cost of the cruise, so we did okay. We are also sailing from New York, which I know tends to be more expensive (but no air/hotel/meal costs for us).

Congratulations!!!!! That is AWESOME!:D:D

I am usually one of the people standing, and POOF. I hear BINGO, but it didn't come from my mouth:mad::mad:

One of these days........

Still a GREAT deal for 8 days.

Enjoy!:D

Congrats on the win! With your upgrades I think you still made out great considering the sunshine and your upcoming cruise set you back around $1300 combined. Must have felt great to win a cruise while on a free cruise! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app