Appropriate Halloween costume for cruise

adams1037

We are taking the Magic for Halloween, and looking forward to the Halloween on the High Seas! Being as Halloween is my favorite holiday, I definitely plan on a costume with DS! I was thinking of Snow White. I wanted to dress like Snow White, without looking like I'm trying to duplicate her exactly. I saw an adult costume online, but the skirt is kind of short. Here is a pic of something like it. Would this be inappropriate for a Disney cruise, or should I go with the long skirt version? ImageUploadedByForums1402440013.624265.jpg.ac1b50f4ab75a4150544955c94fcbf1f.jpg

I always think of Snow White with the traditional long skirt, so that's what I would choose. If you do choose the one above I would wear tights and not the knee high things with the bows. We did a Halloween cruise last year, it was so fun, enjoy!

Yep, I'd go with the longer skirt. But as others have said if you do the short skirt, which is totally fine, I'd wear tights instead of the thigh highs as show in the picture. It's a little risqué for Disney I would think. Then again, in October most kids are in school so maybe it wouldn't matter that much.

Yep, I'd go with the longer skirt. But as others have said if you do the short skirt, which is totally fine, I'd wear tights instead of the thigh highs as show in the picture. It's a little risqué for Disney I would think. Then again, in October most kids are in school so maybe it wouldn't matter that much.

Disney ships are always packed with children.

I think the longer shirt is more traditional, but either would be cute. The plain tights would be the way to go with the shorter version.

Have fun, we've been on Disney ships twice for Halloween.

• 2 weeks later...