Jaguar Paw - Direct

fsnyds

We almost booked directly with Jaguar Paw becuase they were cheaper, but didn't. I heard about the rain and e-mailed about their normal procedures if it rains. I was told they still do the tour and if you don't show up, they still charge you. My husband did not want to go if it rained, so we went with Nacho. Had a great time, but guess what....we did the zip line in the rain. It started raining after we got there, for about 10 minutes. It was BLAST. They do pick you up at the Radisson, and as I recall, it is about 4-5 blocks from the pier and you can walk to it. Take WATERPROOF Insect Repellant!

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

:) This was the best excursion of our vacation, booking through Jaguar Paw and getting Edgar for our driver made our day!!! Edgar was a resource of information and made sure we were at the right place at the right time (no problem with Exployer schedule). The zip line was fantastic even for those who were afraid of heights, and cave tubing was one of the top rated events by our kids. Lunch at Jaguar Paw was excellent and $90 per person was the best deal I found. FS

Archived