Positive Phone Booking Experience

I have decided to write this because there has been some negative comments about the phone service that Celebrity provide.

I have been researching my next cruise for me and my children online and was going to book until I realised some of the perks may affect my booking. So, i rang the helpline, (UK), and spoke to a wonderful lady, Razia Ajmal, who was very helpful. She took all my details, including captain club number. I asked about the drinks package perk due to my oldest only being 11 when we travel, she did not know, so went and found the answer.

She made me aware of my 1 category upgrade, sorted out the room I was looking at and asked me if there was anything they could to to be more helpful on board (I have some health issues) and she bent over backward to ensure I got everything I needed.

After the call, she sent me and email confirming all details PLUS another email saying she would get back to me with the other information I had asked for.

I have had a very very pleasant phone experience and got more than anticipated and I will be more than happy to recommend anyone with questions to ring them. If they are unsure of the answer, they go find out.

THANK YOU RAZIA, YOU WERE BRILLIANT :)

I have had nothing but good experiences with phone contact and Celebrity in general here in the States. Whether calling as a TA, or on my own behalf, I find them to be professional, courteous and knowledgable without exception. If they don't know the answer right off, they will find out for you ASAP. Now, if you are demanding, rude or trying to scam X, your mileage may vary...

I have had nothing but good experiences with phone contact and Celebrity in general here in the States. Whether calling as a TA, or on my own behalf, I find them to be professional, courteous and knowledgable without exception. If they don't know the answer right off, they will find out for you ASAP. Now, if you are demanding, rude or trying to scam X, your mileage may vary...

Totally agree with you.

I have been reading on here that some people have had problems with the phone service, so I felt I should share my very possitive experience. AM so happy I rang. :D