Current Boudicca Cruise

landre1020

Hi folks, I have been trying online to find the current cruise, with ports of call, for the Boudicca, which left Avonmouth/Bristol yesterday. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi folks, I have been trying online to find the current cruise, with ports of call, for the Boudicca, which left Avonmouth/Bristol yesterday. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Boudicca is on it's way towards Iceland and then onto Norway.

Go to Fred Olsens website and find the ship locator and you can find exactly where she is at the moment.

To find the itinerary click on cruise brochures at the top right of the home page find the summer cruises brochure and navigate through it and you will find the cruise which shows where it is going.

Thank you. I tried this but the Boudicca is not listed... I can find the ship on Marine Watch but not the itinerary... Any other suggestions? TIA.

You need to go to www.fredolsencruises.com click on OUR SHIPS and then ship locator. In the top right of the home page you should see cruise brochures, click on that to get to the correct brochure.

Details from Fred's brochure are: - 14 June - Avonmouth, 18 June - Reykjavik, 19 June - Isafjordur & cruising Haelavikurbjang, Hornbjarg & Dranagaskord, 20 June - Akureyri, 23 June - Olden, 24 June - Flam & cruising Naeroyfjord, 25 June - Bergen, 28 June - Avonmouth.

I hope this helps; apologies if spelling is incorrect.

Details from Fred's brochure are: - 14 June - Avonmouth, 18 June - Reykjavik, 19 June - Isafjordur & cruising Haelavikurbjang, Hornbjarg & Dranagaskord, 20 June - Akureyri, 23 June - Olden, 24 June - Flam & cruising Naeroyfjord, 25 June - Bergen, 28 June - Avonmouth.

I hope this helps; apologies if spelling is incorrect.

excellent, thank you!