Majesty of the Seas or Enchanment of the Seas or NCL Sky

You said KW wasn't important , so I would defiantly recommend Enchantment over Majesty. We were very disappointed with Majesty and will never go on her again. If you decide on Enchantment , go a few days early and stay in Orlando. There is so much to do either pre or post cruise !

Thanks to the OP and everyone who has chimed in. Looking at the same choices for the weekend before Thanksgiving. NCL is just so inexpensive that it's tempting! We've only done celebrity and I loved the food. Are the ships (majesty, sky, enchantment) pretty comparable food-wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the OP and everyone who has chimed in. Looking at the same choices for the weekend before Thanksgiving. NCL is just so inexpensive that it's tempting! We've only done celebrity and I loved the food. Are the ships (majesty, sky, enchantment) pretty comparable food-wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been on any of the ships, but have been researching the three you mentioned since I was trying to decide myself. I booked NCL and just cancelled and switched to RCI Enchantment. NCL has freestyle dining, but it seems that the biggest thing people complain about is the food areas can be very congested due to people randomly coming and going. I can't speak for what the food tastes like though. They all offer main dining rooms and room service. Not sure if that helps your choice at all. I booked NCL Sky originally because it was a bit cheaper. Than, I decided for an extra few hundred dollars, I'd rather enjoy myself and know the ship has what I'm looking for. I'm traveling with a toddler though so my "must have on board" list is probably different than most people. Lol! Good luck deciding!