FTTF arrival time and Shore Excursion time

FuturzMinion

Hi all,

I have a question. My family has booked the 4 day western out of Tampa on the Paradise, this Thursday. They booked the FTTF package. What time should we arrive at Tampa with the FTTF?

Also, they have booked a shore excursion in Cozumel, the Catamaran Snorkel and Beach combo. What time should we get off the ship to go to the Catamaran?

Thanks!

~FM

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Though not in Tampa, we just had FTTF on the Triumph. Recommend you plan to be at the terminal by 10:30. You will get priority processing, then you will be allowed on the ship right after Diamond, Platinum and Suite Guests. For us FTTF was 10 minutes after those groups, and we were on the ship by 11:15. Then straight to our room which was ready (the doors will be closed, you just open them and go into your hall way as you have FTTF). Then we were enjoying our first Guys burger by 12:00.

For the excursion, if booked through Carnival, you'll get your tickets in your cabin, and they will tell you where to meet and what time. I see you are scheduled to be in Cozumel 9:00 am - 6:00 PM. I'm guessing your meet time for the excursion will be around 9:30 just outside the pier.

Have fun.