Movies

Kaycee1

I don't have an answer but wanted to say "thanks" for asking. I've been meaning to post this question because we sail 8/15. Figured I'd get flamed on the board with people asking why I care what's on tv.

After an exhausting day at port, my kids enjoyed watching a movie on tv while I washed up swimsuits and started getting ready for dinner. In fact, one of their trip highlights was waking up during the night & watching "Pirates of the Carribean" while ordering room service.

That's what I like about cruising. Everyone makes their own vacation.

Hi Happy,

I thought of that after I posted. I was telling my kids they played movies, so naturally they asked which ones. I thought maybe someone might remember one or two. It doesn't really matter though, the only time they watch tv is right before they fall asleep.:)

The PPV is 8.99 per movie and there are lots to chose from.

Movies-- you get three movies a day that play on different channel that rotate throughout the day. You can also watch stuff that the video people filmed...so ya might want to be careful with letting wee ones watch the newlywed game..

We're just off the Glory, and they had Because of Winn Dixie, Cheaper by the Dozen and one other I didn't ever see. But, they played them over, and over and over.

Yeah, I think Winn Dixie was one of ours...and one or two others. Over and over.

Im a T.V. type of guy, and I do enjoy watching Movies in my Cabin before I go to sleep, Movies you will see now are current movies that are just released on DVD or on PPV at home. I dont pay for them on the ship since they usually show 2 movies for free each day.

Our group (3 families) brought 2 dvd players and a ton of movies. Our girls aged 10 to 13, would go get ice cream after seeing the lounge show with the families, they would pick one girls cabin to go to and watch movies until we came back (around 12 or 1) to wake them and put them to bed in their own. It was unfortunate that they were all friends but only the 13 yr old could attend the dances, so they all chose to stay together watching movies. We were always in contact with walkie talkies.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Legend last week, there were (from what I can remember -- too lazy to check Capers right now)...

Fever Pitch, Five Children and It, Monster in Law, Lennie the Wonder Dog, Hide and Seek, Kingdom of Heaven... And others. I'll check my Capers, tomorrow. :)

xoxo

Maggi

Here's what was playing on the Holiday sailing 8/15 on "free tv".

Hitch, Son of Mask, Be Cool, The Pacifier, Coach Carter, Monster in Law, Fat Albert, Miss Congeniality 2, Garfield, and Fever Pitch.

Garfield is still playing? It was playing on my RCCL cruise last September.

Michael

Archived