Help me with Miami

crazycruzer68

We are going 1 night early and staying over an extra night. Pre-cruise I think we are doing the Doubletree POM, thanks to many good comments on here. My question is this, what exactly is there to do at South Beach, other than the beach? We have exotic eastern cruise so we will have great beaches and might be looking to just hang out at a pool the last day in Miami. It will also be a detox period before we go home, so not looking to do any clubs. With that brief summary, would be be better going back to Doubletree or trying South Beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hit Lincoln Road on South Beach. Lots of shops and good spot to people watch from any one of the outdoor cafe's. You could easily spend a few hours, then walk down Washington Ave. good way to enjoy the day. Otherwise Bayside in Downtown Miami is also fun. Parrot Jungle, the science museum or for a very unique treat go to the theVenetian Pool in Coral Gables. It is spring fed and pretty cold, but a very cool experience.

http://www.coralgables.com/index.aspx?page=167

Sent from my iPad using Forums