Final payment made!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRU1Z1N

I've noticed a bunch of folks saying they just paid off their cruise, BUT how many simply moved the debt to their Credit Card? ;) John

Not here, we NEVER put vacations on our CC. Cash only. My CC is used for gas to and from work, and paid off in full every month, that's it. I only got the CC to build our credit up so that we could buy a house eventually. We had lived on straight cash for 18 years and had a ZERO score, no credit good or bad, it was a pain trying to get financed for a vehicle (we had paid cash for the last several we've owned). Carnival offers a no interest payment option, I see no reason to put it on a CC unless you can pay the CC off in the same billing cycle.

I used my Wells fargo amex got 40000 points for signing up used the points to book airfare home and hotel. Used my Amtrak master card rewards for a free sleeping car from the Bay Area to Miami to make one hell of a trip in November. Ccrds with rewards are a good thing. But pay them off Asap.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app