Coccl

iamirish

Since many of can't access this site - could someone let us know they add new cruises (especially the November 7-day cruises to Mexico out of LA) and the link for that?

Thanks!! :)

This is the latest and it mostly only goes through July (with a few Aug and Sept dates) but nothing for any cruises out of LA.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/Sales/SingleOccupancy1.ashx

Since many of can't access this site - could someone let us know they add new cruises (especially the November 7-day cruises to Mexico out of LA) and the link for that?

Thanks!! :)

What happens when you try to access the site? I'm not a travel agent and have never had any access issues.

Sent from my Samsung Victory using Forums mobile app

You can also just to to the Carnival website and go under the Search Cruise feature, select 1 passenger, the month you are looking at and the departure port. I've found many more cruises that way - not everything is listed on the SS list.

Good Luck - hope you find something that will work for you.

Edited by LRY229

This morning I went to their main site (https://www.goccl.com/) and where it states in the box at the top right "search" - I put in Single and wow - it showed me the current no single supplement list (or as someone on this site calls it, no single surcharge).

Thanks again for all your help!! :):)

This morning I went to their main site (https://www.goccl.com/) and where it states in the box at the top right "search" - I put in Single and wow - it showed me the current no single supplement list (or as someone on this site calls it, no single surcharge).

Thanks again for all your help!! :):)

Just be aware that the list may not be current - for example the Carnival Valor on 7/13 discontinued the solo rate listed several days ago. I booked solo on the 7/13 Valor cruise and I check it every couple of days for rate reductions and last week the solo rates all jumped to 200%...

Good luck with your search, but don't get frustrated by the hit or miss - once you find a cruise that interests you and the price is right, book it.

Jim