Final Payment Due Date

tcw92

I know I have seen this thread before but can't find it. Has anyone ever made their final payment after the "Final Payment Date"? Does your cruise automatically get cancelled at 12:01 on the day after? I have called Carnival and have gotten 2 different answers.

Just wondering if anyone has paid after the due date?

I called Carnival again (a total of 4 times) and talked to 4 different people. The nice Carnival rep explained to me that they have changed their policy on final payment dates due to a rise in people not paying by the final payment date. She said that at 12:01 am on the following day it can cancel at anytime without any further notice. Guess I will make sure I have it paid before the final payment date.

I called Carnival again (a total of 4 times) and talked to 4 different people. The nice Carnival rep explained to me that they have changed their policy on final payment dates due to a rise in people not paying by the final payment date. She said that at 12:01 am on the following day it can cancel at anytime without any further notice. Guess I will make sure I have it paid before the final payment date.

Best solution, no risk of losing out on your cruise.

I just called to ask for a 24 hour extension on final payment, and was told they couldn't do it, but since my cruise isn't until September, they'd send a late notice rather than cancelling and I'd have until the 27th to pay (basically a four day extension).

After reading the post above, I'm really not quite confident that'll actually happen - anyone had any experience with that recently?