Carnival Elation Nov 6th! So Excited!

2funcruzin

Its called Cheers Beverage Program. It allows you to pay one flat rate for your adult beverages. Limited to 15 drinks a day. Certain drinks are excluded. If ONE person in the cabin purchases, EVERYONE in the cabin has to purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Also, the Elation will be getting some of the Funship 2.0 uogrades before you sail! Yay!

I am waiting for confirmation on that. I asked my PVP about that and she said there is nothing mentioned in their systems that says 2.0 features. I also posted to John and asked if he had any clue what the upgrades were going to be.

I am hoping that it was on the list to get 2.0 features but then they removed all references to it so they could make a bigger announcement as it got closer.

Regardless, I will be on the Elation less than a month after 2funcruzin.

I am waiting for confirmation on that. I asked my PVP about that and she said there is nothing mentioned in their systems that says 2.0 features. I also posted to John and asked if he had any clue what the upgrades were going to be.

I am hoping that it was on the list to get 2.0 features but then they removed all references to it so they could make a bigger announcement as it got closer.

Regardless, I will be on the Elation less than a month after 2funcruzin.

Yeah, I asked John about it on Facebook a while back and he wouldn't give any details. I got that info from another site (very non - specific, it just stated 2.0 upgrades). We have sailed the Elation 3 times and LOVE her - she's really a beautiful ship already! Food and staff have always been excellent!

Thanks you guys! I will certainly have to read up on the alcohol package for prices etc but sounds interesting!

I don't even know what Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades are...hahha..I've clearly been out of the loop for too long!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sailing November 10 this year, HONEYMOON!!!! We're getting married November 8th 😊. I hear great things about the Elation can't wait to sail on her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm sailing November 10 this year, HONEYMOON!!!! We're getting married November 8th 😊. I hear great things about the Elation can't wait to sail on her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Congratulations! Enjoy your cruise :)