Back from the Zenith 7/30

OTTER

Well, we survived T.S. Harvey and returned to Bayonne today. I thought the cruise was great, even though we spent 3 1/2 days at Hamilton, which wasn't so bad. I'll be doing a full review in the next day or two!

Glad you had such a good time. My mom & I are taking Zenith to Bermuda next May. We took Horizon to Jamaica/Aruba/Curacao/Puerto Rico this year, and she was such a sweet and comfy ship that we immediately decided to book Zenith for next year.

Otter, thank you for the great review. I'll be on the Zenith in January. I always loved the Horizon and sorry to see her go. I was hoping that the Zenith was equal in every way to the Horizon, from your post I think that she is, thanks again.

Thanks for your review! We sailed last August and are sailing Oct 1st and love this ship. We also have sailed on Carnival (2x) – last time having completed the new “express” Fun Pass which we were told would speed up embarkation (not! The usual Ellis Island Experience that is Carnival in the Port of NYC). So I am so glad to read this new Express Pass on Celebrity.

I went to Horseshoe Bay in June and chair rentals were $8-$10 each depending on the style of chair. I believe umbrella rentals were $10. You also had to leave deposits to insure you would carry chair/umbrellas back to rental place.

Archived