Chef's Table Splendor -- time? What to wear?

ah4sail

Yesterday I booked reservations for DH (a chef) and me at the Chef's Table next month on the Splendor. What time does dinner usually take place, is there one every night? I'm assuming we should dress as we would for the MDR or should should it be more "elegant"? Thanks for any info!

13 days -- can't wait!! :)

I haven't done Chef's table on the Splendor but did do it on the Dream. I don't remember the time, but I think it was around 7pm. People dressed nice, similar to MDR, but no one dressed elegant. No one wore shorts or jeans. I hope you enjoy your dinner. :D

The men in our group were in suits, jackets and nice slacks, and 1 guy had a nice button down shirt and black slacks.

The ladies in our group were in nice skirts/blouses or cocktail dresses.

We were all dressed a little nicer than the usual MDR, but not as nice as elegant night. Think cocktail party or evening wedding attire.

They may have said not to wear heels or sandals, can't remember but they send a notice to your cabin ahead of time. This is because part of the meal includes a visit to the galley.