Looking For Snorkle Post

godeano1

Thanks, when you get back, could you post? I appreciate the help!!!

It was great as usual! I just love an early morning snorkel. And a mid day snorkel. And a sunset snorkel.... Wonder why I always have a craving for ceviche afterwards though! I can't find the post either but no biggie. The current direction does change from time to time but is nothing to worry about. All you need to do is go out in the water and "feel" which way the water is moving you...either to the south away from your ship or toward your ship. I would snorkel against the current so I can snorkel back to starting point without getting tired. The current isn't so strong it is going to sweep you off to the Caymans or anything like that. Just don't want to get pooped out having to kick against it at the end of your snorkel. Enjoy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone please offer directions to Dzul Ha? I can't seem to find it on the Cozumel maps. Can we just get a taxi at the pier to take us there? How about getting back to the ship? Are taxi's readily available for the return?

Also, Solita, have been wanting to tell you how much I LOVE your little footsie!

Thanks!

Another fun thing to do is a drift snorkel from Dzul Ha south to the Fiesta Americana, if the current is running that direction that day.;) it is a short walk back to Dzul Ha. If the current is running south to north, get in at Fiesta Americana and drift down to Dzul Ha for the exit. It will be a slow drift in any case as the current near the shore is seldom really strong.

Archived