Favorite Excursions

rbelfi

I've never heard of Dolphin rape!?!? But i took when I took my wife on her first cruise we did the dolphin excursion in Tortola and it was amazing!! I've actually done it twice, but since my wife loves dolphins, but never saw one up close I knew she'd never forget it!

I watched a few you tube videos of dolphin encounter and dolphin swimming excursions and it looks like so much fun. I think we will give it a try.

Antigua - We booked Caribbean Helicopters tour to the island of Montserrat and into the live volcano .

DH & I would love to see the volcano & shoreline of Montserrat. We've been intrigued, since the big eruption. It appears we need to be looking for a cruise that stops in Antigua. We didn't know which port would give us the best chance of seeing it. Thanks

Favorite - Golden Glass Blowing in Skagway. Last trip of the season, so our group had more time than usual. We created our own blown glass ornaments (with some help of course), then they shipped them home for us after they had cooled. The ornaments arrived the day after we got back.

2nd Favorite - Bernard's Tour in St. Martaan. I get comments all the time on the photos I took of the planes landing at Maho Beach.

1122412813_MahoBeachA-340.jpg.97074bf70f0c60b6f5fdd4a8ee030615.jpg

My sister-in-law and I did the dolphin encounter in 2010 and it was amazing! And last year my daughter and I did the dolphin encounter in Grand Cayman. Mikayla is a special needs child and the personnel was very accommodating she has Williams syndrome so mobility was not a problem just calmly explaining what they were doing in our group the Dolphins name was Luna and in no way did it appear that the Dolphins were anything but happy. And I never heard anything about dolphin rape. Both experiences were great and it is something you will remember forever they're amazing creatures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I loved the St. Thomas Turtle Cove Snorkeling on both the Pirate and Catamaran boats (the Pirate one was a bit more entertaining).

Great snorkeling where they actually go in the water with you and give you lessons on the different sea creatures that you see.

The Rum Punch party with music and dancing heading back to shore is great as well along with the entertaining crew.

I always do this excursion when I get to St. Thomas and have never been disappointed! :)

Don

Edited by dongordon

We have two…

In Hawaii we did the mud bugging we have never laughed so much and such a great time…. you drove dune buggys through the mud puddles in cane fields and forest and swam in a pool and jumped off a cliff…You get mud where you never new possible…. best by far

Alaska, helicopter ride to glacier and dog sledding….I wanted to take take the puppies hime….