Rose Hall Great House Plantation Tour?

FLCruiser25

Hi!

Anyone take the tour at the Rose Hall Great House Plantation that was built in 1770 where Annee Palmer “The White Witch of Rose Hall” lived?

I've seen this place on tv for over 20 years and always wanted to visit the estate. We will be in port at Falmouth in January and considering getting a driver for the day to take us here and multiple places.

How much is the admission? Is it $16 or $20 a piece and do you have to make reservations in advance for a tour before you arrive at port?

https://rosehall.com/tours/rose-hall-great-house-day-tour/

This was the only site that I found.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

Anyone take the tour at the Rose Hall Great House Plantation that was built in 1770 where Annee Palmer “The White Witch of Rose Hall” lived?

I've seen this place on tv for over 20 years and always wanted to visit the estate. We will be in port at Falmouth in January and considering getting a driver for the day to take us here and multiple places.

How much is the admission? Is it $16 or $20 a piece and do you have to make reservations in advance for a tour before you arrive at port?

https://rosehall.com/tours/rose-hall-great-house-day-tour/

This was the only site that I found.

Ive done this tour, its pretty cool if you're into history and that sorta stuff. You dont have to book before, you can just turn up and go. The grounds is really really gorgeous as well.

Lemmie know if there's anything else you'd like assistance with.

• 1 month later...

As previous poster stated, if you're into history you will enjoy Rose Hall. This was the first thing we did in Jamaica, the grounds are beautiful here. Our family enjoyed it.

Fee is $20 for adults and $10 for children.