Help finding the right excursion in St. Thomas

My wife, three kids and I are on the 8/10 Freedom sailing (Eastern route) and I'm trying to find an excursion that will suit our needs/desires. We are looking for a snorkel trip in St. Thomas (preferably including Turtle Cove) that also includes a beach stop. That's easy you say.....however, I have a picky wife when it comes to beaches. She wants one that has chairs and umbrellas. The website doesn't list that feature as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure if the excursion people on the ship will know. I'm hoping that someone on here has been on an excursion such as this and can clue me in. Any help is much appreciated.

If you are doing Eastern I would beach time in St Martin lots of chairs and umbrellas beautiful bean Orient....and in St Thomas I would do a private sail

( not through the ship) we love The Treazzure, the owner is a salty Guy name Hollywood Joe he is late 60's. It will be your best day ever! He will take you where you want to go. Check it out. We have done this twice now.

sailingvirginislands(dot)com

Your family will thank you:D