Liberty Aft Cabins

JennyD1

We cruised on the Liberty last month and stayed in midship balcony room 7334. This room was very warm. It never got cool even with the fan they gave us and keeping the curtains drawn and balcony door closed. There was hardly any air coming from the ceiling vent. It was freezing in our hallway, but hot in our room. I was looking to book an extended aft balcony on the Liberty for a future cruise and wanted to know if anyone has stayed in any of the extended aft balcony cabins, and if the room was cool. We like it cool for when we sleep and in this room we couldn't even sleep with the covers on. Thanks for any input.

Edited by JennyD1

We cruised on the Liberty last month and stayed in midship balcony room 7334. This room was very warm. It never got cool even with the fan they gave us and keeping the curtains drawn and balcony door closed. There was hardly any air coming from the ceiling vent. It was freezing in our hallway, but hot in our room. I was looking to book an extended aft balcony on the Liberty for a future cruise and wanted to know if anyone has stayed in any of the extended aft balcony cabins, and if the room was cool. We like it cool for when we sleep and in this room we couldn't even sleep with the covers on. Thanks for any input.

We were in 7447 on the march 28th cruise this year. It was pretty cold in the room. We slept under the blanket. Just don't fall asleep on the balcony in port. Not good.

We were in 7447 on the march 28th cruise this year. It was pretty cold in the room. We slept under the blanket. Just don't fall asleep on the balcony in port. Not good.

Was the aft balcony big enough for loungers or did it just have the two chairs and small table like the regular balconies?

We have 8450 booked in Feb. Good Times! Hope it's cool, we like it cold!

We do too, especially when getting ready for dinner and for sleeping. Our last cruise on the Liberty was horrible due to the warm room. That is why I am hesitating on booking another cruise on Liberty, but we like the itinerary and leaving from Port Canaveral and we had an aft once on the Legend and loved the aft on that ship.

We stayed in 8450 and found the room to be fine temperature wise. Now, the balcony is another story. No breeze, no shade.

My husband loves getting the sun on the aft balcony. He does not like the regular balcony rooms, as they are covered. We had an aft extended balcony on the Legend and loved it. I am glad to hear the room temp was good. I think I'll give the Liberty another try since we like the itinerary and leaving from Port Canaveral.

My husband loves getting the sun on the aft balcony. He does not like the regular balcony rooms, as they are covered. We had an aft extended balcony on the Legend and loved it. I am glad to hear the room temp was good. I think I'll give the Liberty another try since we like the itinerary and leaving from Port Canaveral.

you can never get enough sun. we have an aft extended on our upcoming Breeze cruise.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Oh no 7334 is the exact room we have booked for our cruise in 10 days.

Hopefully they fixed it. We had the maintnance guy there a few times. He couldn't do anything but remove the ceiling vent cover, there was hardly any air flow from the vent. And if you went in our hallway it was freezing and very breezy. I think the air handlers were screwed up somehow. We left the vent cover off for the week and they gave us a noisey floor fan to circulate the air.

Last month we were in 8461 and last year we were in 7449 and both were quite cool. I like it cold and my wife kept complaining it was too cold in both cabins so that should answer you question. :)

Take care and enjoy the aft balcony.

Mike

Was the aft balcony big enough for loungers or did it just have the two chairs and small table like the regular balconies?

All of the aft balcony cabins should have a lounge chair plus two regular chairs and a small table. If you don't have a lounge chair then ask your steward for one.

Take care,

Mike

We had 2 chairs, a table, & a lounger. The lounger was along the front of the balcony, but with a little arranging it could be moved toward the door.

Last month we were in 8461 and last year we were in 7449 and both were quite cool. I like it cold and my wife kept complaining it was too cold in both cabins so that should answer you question. :)

Take care and enjoy the aft balcony.

Mike

We've got 6458 for our January cruise. I hope ours is cool too! Thanks Mike.

All of the aft balcony cabins should have a lounge chair plus two regular chairs and a small table. If you don't have a lounge chair then ask your steward for one.

Take care,

Mike

Thanks for the info. It will be nice to have a lounger. On the Legend aft extended we only had the 2 chairs and the small table. Still loved that aft balcony and the chairs did recline .

We stayed in 8457 in January. Room was always cool, not so much the balcony. Like others have said, no breeze or shade at all. Fun fact, cabins 8457 and 8450 are bigger than the other aft cabins (not including the wraps, of course!). Ours fit 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table comfortably.