places to eat near tobacco bay

middvillmom

Looked to me like the bar and grill right there at the beach had quite a few food items to choose from, but we had already made plans to eat at the White Horse Pub in St. George and really enjoyed our late lunch there.

Thanks to all the responses....I was just hoping to have light stuff right at the beach and the snack place on the beach will be perfect! I also didn't want to have to lug a lot of snacks from the ship! :)

Just 16 days and a wake up and my family & I will be on our way to Bermuda!!

Happy 4th of July to all!

Nancy

Well there is a cafe / bar at Tobacco Bay, but it is more of a snack shack than anything else.

Bermuda_beach_photos_13.jpg

Great picture. This is all I wanted to know....Thanks. Do you happen to know what kind of food/snacks??

Great picture. This is all I wanted to know....Thanks. Do you happen to know what kind of food/snacks??

I can feel your excitement...that's a good thing..

BUT... You have to be informed that about 2 weeks ago a Beach Sport company opened ON Tobacco Bay.

They rent flying boards and all kind of recreational things.

The later review are joy that good...it is not a peaceful beach anymore.

Tobacco was THE spot for snorkelling for beginners...not anymore...

Before making huge plans for Tobacco, I would lookup recent reviews from returning guests....

Better be informed than deceived....

Anyways....have fun !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks to all the responses....I was just hoping to have light stuff right at the beach and the snack place on the beach will be perfect! I also didn't want to have to lug a lot of snacks from the ship! :)

Just 16 days and a wake up and my family & I will be on our way to Bermuda!!

Happy 4th of July to all! Hope you have a dry holiday, heading your way and hope storm Aurthur stays away... When you return could you give an update of the scene at Tobacco bay for us.. Sailing to Bermuda in October.. Wildwood for the 4th....

Nancy

Hope you have a dry holiday, heading your way and hope storm Aurthur stays away... When you return could you give an update of the scene at Tobacco bay for us.. Sailing to Bermuda in October.. Wildwood for the 4th....

Hope you have a dry holiday, heading your way and hope storm Aurthur stays away... When you return could you give an update of the scene at Tobacco bay for us.. Sailing to Bermuda in October.. Wildwood for the 4th....

So far, dry here! Rain forecasted for the next couple of days. We'll just have to wait and see how Arthur will affect us!

Will update on situation at Tobacco Bay upon return. If we get there and it is too crowded, we will just stay a little bit and then move on down to St. Catherine's beach and see what's happening there. If still not good, then we move on to Warwick Long Bay! Either way, we are on vacation and will enjoy anywhere we go! ;)

Nancy

I can feel your excitement...that's a good thing..

BUT... You have to be informed that about 2 weeks ago a Beach Sport company opened ON Tobacco Bay.

They rent flying boards and all kind of recreational things.

The later review are joy that good...it is not a peaceful beach anymore.

Tobacco was THE spot for snorkelling for beginners...not anymore...

Before making huge plans for Tobacco, I would lookup recent reviews from returning guests....

Better be informed than deceived....

Anyways....have fun !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

sebas030, thanks for the head's up! Good to know in advance. We still plan on taking a trip over to Tobacco Bay and will see the situation once there! ;) If not good, then we'll just move on. Plenty other beaches to adore!

:)

Nancy