Newbie question: Soda Fountaind Bev card vs Non Alc Bev card?

zone8grandma

Please help me understand the difference; I'm really confused

There is a $50 Non Alcoholic Beverage card and a

$50 Soda Fountain Beverage card that can be purchased for $25.

Can someone explain the difference to me? Why would I buy the first instead of the 2nd?

It will depend upon exactly what you want to drink. If you only want soda fountain drinks, the soda fountain card makes more sense. If you want your card to cover ALL non-alcoholic beverages, such as beverages from the Explorations Cafe, non-alcoholic beverages in any of the lounges, and sodas then you'd want to consider the Non-Alcoholic beverage card.

$50 Non-Alcoholic Beverage Card

This beverage card can be redeemed for a variety of beverage selections from soda and espresso to non-alcoholic beverages.

Soda Fountain Value Card $50

Save with a pre-paid beverage value card. Purchase a pre-paid fountain soda beverage value card for $25 and receive $50 toward fountain soda purchases. A 15% beverage service charge will be automatically added to all fountain soda purchases and will be deducted from the value of the card at the time of purchase.

If all you want is soda (ie Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale) from a gun and not a can then the soda card is more economical. You get twice as much for your money that way. We used ours in the theater and at dinner as well, you just have to let them know when you order it that that is what you are using.

The soda card is a good deal if you like a glass full of ice filled with a soda gun.

Just ask for it with no ice like we did (it comes out cold enough from the gun for my taste). Or on occasion we said light on the ice. They will always honor those requests.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk