which of these ships is good???

ccleveland

conquest, freedom, glory or victory???

few things I'm looking for: ships that have the night time production plays, movie on the big screen, good burgers and fries, lots of space to adventure and walk around, etc.

Give me your opinion. :D

few things I'm looking for: ships that have the night time production plays, movie on the big screen, good burgers and fries, lots of space to adventure and walk around, etc.

Read the reviews on each ship. You will find that of the one's you listed they all have what your asking for. Now pick the number of days to travel then select the ship that best fits your needs.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/carnival-cruises/cl/

They all will have movies on the big screen. For the shows in the theater, only the Victory will have live music. The other ships are using no live music with a small cast of performers & short shows. Freedom has the latest of this style of show, and it sounds like they're trying to make it better than the pathetic ones that are on Breeze, Glory, & Conquest.

Only Victory will not have Guys burgers. Many burger people (which I am not one) seem to thing Guys bugers are the greatest thing that mankind has ever created. But some people think they're okay at best.

All 4 ships have similar layouts. Freedom, Glory, & Conquest are sister ships. Victory is slightly smaller, but the layout is very similar. I call it a half-sister ship to the Conquest class. Not as many buffet lines for Victory, and the other 3 have Fish & Chips in a spot where Victory has nothing.

They all will have movies on the big screen. For the shows in the theater, only the Victory will have live music. The other ships are using no live music with a small cast of performers & short shows. Freedom has the latest of this style of show, and it sounds like they're trying to make it better than the pathetic ones that are on Breeze, Glory, & Conquest.

Only Victory will not have Guys burgers. Many burger people (which I am not one) seem to thing Guys bugers are the greatest thing that mankind has ever created. But some people think they're okay at best.

All 4 ships have similar layouts. Freedom, Glory, & Conquest are sister ships. Victory is slightly smaller, but the layout is very similar. I call it a half-sister ship to the Conquest class. Not as many buffet lines for Victory, and the other 3 have Fish & Chips in a spot where Victory has nothing.

I would book the Freedom. Hopefully they will tweak the playlist productions by the time you sail. By our cruise also.

ok cool. I been looking and the freedom definitely seems like its worth it. I think I will pass on the victory if I can afford the freedom.

The 7 day im looking at for the freedom has:

Day 1 Fort Lauderdale, FL 4:00 PM

Day 2 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 3 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 4 St. Thomas, USVI 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Day 5 Antigua 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Day 6 San Juan, Puerto Rico 9:00 AM 5:00 PM

Day 7 ... Fun Day At Sea --- ---

Day 8 Nassau, the Bahamas 1:00 PM 7:00 PM

Day 9 Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL 8:00 AM

Do you guys think that's good??

Just sailed the Freedom June 22, entertainment much better than on the Breeze two years ago. They did 4 shows, did not like the first but they got better as they went along. Also had a hypnotist one night and a comedian/magician another night.

I disagree with the buffet lines on the Carnival Victory. The buffet area on the Carnival Victory follows the same as the late Carnival Destiny, with 100 more average passengers based on double occupancy. The Carnival Glory only has about 200 more passengers than the Victory, based on double occupancy, with the addition of a second buffet serving area. This reduces the bottleneck of all passengers entering the same service line at the same time. During peak times, the second serving area actually reduces wait times even though there are a higher number of passengers onboard. This improves the efficiency in the buffet area on Conquest class ships over Destiny/Triumph class ships.

Edited by Disconnections

So the freedom entertainment is really good? The cruise I want is a 7 day on freedom but for 2 people it's going to run me around $1400 :( lol. Which deck on the freedom or victory would you recommend? I always try to get the midship and maybe one of the decks that's in the middle of the ship so if weather is bad I don't feel a lot of the rocking

The Freedom just got out of drydock, has all the updates and 4 new shows. I would certainly go with the Freedom.

We booked the Freedom again for this September with all the new updates;)

You may also want to consider the Liberty out of Port Canaveral. Saves some of the drive for you. It is a sister to the Freedom, Glory and Conquest. It has the Guys Burger bar, and they are awesome! The shows are the old style with live band and dancers. I will be on the Freedom shortly, so do not know for sure about those shows. They seem to be getting better reviews than earlier playlist shows, but are still a change from the old style shows.

Which deck on the freedom or victory would you recommend? I always try to get the midship and maybe one of the decks that's in the middle of the ship so if weather is bad I don't feel a lot of the rocking

Deck seven has cabins above and below you. This is something that I try to look for when I'm booking so that I'm not right below the Lido deck (done that once before!) or right above a dance club.

WAHMto5- what day are you going on the freedom?? sept 6?

Just sucks the interior room is at $539 per person for the 8 day cruise. I think I paid around that much for a balcony on the dream last year or maybe just a little more. I might have to do the victory because its starting out around $359 per person for a 5 day cruise and it goes to Jamaica and the cayman islands.

which itineraries are ones that I should avoid?? I don't want to be looking for ones where all there is a beach or just shops and no beach. I mean heck were paying to go to these places so might as well find something that has the beach, shops, fun excusions, etc....

Edited by ccleveland