Sunshine - extra costs?

lharry

I was wondering what costs extra on the Sunshine - Blue Iguana Cantina? Ropes course?

Of course, I know alcohol costs extra, and the steak house is extra. What about the JiJi's or Cucina del Capitano? Taste Bar? Guy's Burger? Shake spot?

I was wondering what costs extra on the Sunshine - Blue Iguana Cantina? Ropes course?

Of course, I know alcohol costs extra, and the steak house is extra. What about the JiJi's or Cucina del Capitano? Taste Bar? Guy's Burger? Shake spot?

JiJi, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, Shake Spot, and Steakhouse are extra. JiJi and Cucina are free at lunch time though. Everything else you mentioned is free. I will say that JiJi and Cucina are well worth the extra cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was wondering what costs extra on the Sunshine - Blue Iguana Cantina? Free Ropes course? Free

Of course, I know alcohol costs extra, and the steak house is extra. What about the JiJi's extra or Cucina del Capitano free at lunch, extra at night ? Taste Bar? Free Guy's Burger? Free Shake spot? Extra

See red