Quebec Hotels

We stayed at the Hotel Port-Royal before our Brilliance cruise in 2012. Very nice hotel, lovely rooms (suites actually) and I felt that it was reasonably priced. It is a block and a half from the pier so we just walked to the ship the next morning. There are a lot of cafes and restaurants nearby.

Le Priori. Small, very affordable boutique hotel in lower town Quebec City. You can step out the door, look down the street a block & a half and see the ship!

Do a search on Le Priori and some have posted pics looking down at the ship.

Enjoy!!!!

Edited by Beach4me

Le Priori. Small, very affordable boutique hotel in lower town Quebec City. You can step out the door, look down the street a block & a half and see the ship!

Do a search on Le Priori and some have posted pics looking down at the ship.

Enjoy!!!!

I agree. Beautiful hotel and a wonderful location.

Any suggestions for hotels near Port of Quebec?

Auberge Saint-Antoine. One of the best hotels we've ever stayed at. completely modern rooms in a historic building. they saved all the archaeological artifacts they uncovered during renovation and display them around the hotel - our bedside tables even had little glass-covered niches in them with artifacts inside. some of the best service we've ever had, too - for example, DH forgot his contact lens solution and discovered it late at night after the stores were all closed, so an employee went in search of some and finally was able to borrow some from another worker so DH would not ruin his contact lenses. I would go back to quebec city just to stay there again!