Baby sitters

K Kruisers

There's camp carnival, but the kids will stay on the ship.

Hours on Port Days (ships may vary due to itineraries)

Supervised free play begins from port arrival until approximately 2:00pm; scheduled activities resume at 2:00pm until 10:00pm. This service is complimentary.

If you want to bring them off the ship, you'll have to watch them. I would suggest snorkling in the AM, while kids are playing, and then go back and get them, or do the family things early, drop them off with enough time to snorkel

New to cruising. Are there babysitters available when we are in port? We would like to go snorkeling but will have our sons (3 & 8) with us.

You will get a lot of people saying they would never leave the kids. My thought is introduce them to camp carnival before & make sure they can & will stay a couple of times before you go AND BOOK THROUGH CARNIVAL !!!!!!!!

Have seen the kids that were left behind & they are the center of attention, love to watch them at lunch & just walking around with their faces painted so cute. I'm a Great grandma & see no problem.

Char

Camp is open, but closes for lunch.

If you are on a ship excursion they will keep them for lunch.

If you are on a private tour, it depends on the mood of whomever is in charge. ;)