Taino Beach - Carnival all inclusive?

valandemmy

We have been to Freeport 3 times and have only gotten off the ship and walked around the little market. We have never adventured out any farther. However, I have seen this Taino Beach - all inclusive that is now being offered from Carnival. It seems too good to be true, 70 bucks for beach day, food and drink? The reviews seem pretty good on Carnival, but I was hoping some of the Cruise Critic Crew may have some insight on this excursion.

Thanks,

Valandemmy

While I don't have any experience with the Carnival Excursion, I am a member at Taino Beach and have been going there since 2004.

I am biased, but Taino does have one of the Largest pools on the island (Waterslide, lap area, lazyriver, swim-up/walk-up grotto bar) It is also has one of the Nicest beaches.

The days of the excursions, there are about 20ish vendors that set up a straw market.

I cannot speak about the food and drink included with package, so someone else will have to talk about that.

This is more of a place to get some sun and beach time, if you want shopping, then i would suggest the Grand Lucayan which is right next to the Port Lucaya marketplace.

check out the website of the resort, (I won't put up the link here, but you can do a google search for Taino Beach Resort and Club, there is a video on there that shows the amenities. You can also do a YouTube search for additional videos as well.)

We have been to Freeport 3 times and have only gotten off the ship and walked around the little market. We have never adventured out any farther. However, I have seen this Taino Beach - all inclusive that is now being offered from Carnival. It seems too good to be true, 70 bucks for beach day, food and drink? The reviews seem pretty good on Carnival, but I was hoping some of the Cruise Critic Crew may have some insight on this excursion.

Thanks,

Valandemmy

Hi, I may be biased as well since I live in Freeport. My school, just the teachers, went out here for the day as a treat as school was getting out. I was surprised to go and see what they had done with the place. It was a lot of fun hanging out and the food and drinks were plentiful. It is a real nice place and there is also a little bit of shopping there as well. If you do not like that one you can get off the ship and get an excursion with the Junkanoo Beach club which has similar things to do and may be cheaper.