Legend cabin 7260 - VERY LARGE BALCONY

Does anyone know anything about this stateroom? The balcony is extra long for some reason. Pics? Reviews?

Looking at the deck plans and then finding a room very close to this one on cruiselinerooms dot com it looks like a great room!

We book L shaped rooms on ships that offer them and love the triple balcony and extra window in the room! :)

look at room 7258

It is interesting that you posted a question about that room. We are doing the transpacific trip from California to Australia. I booked the first day it was posted. After talking with my PVB, I selected that room for its "bowling alley balcony" When the booking was done, he told me it was a Handicapped Accessible room and that we might get bumped. I told him that was no problem. On another thread here, there is this discussion about how terrible it is that non-handicapped persons book a HA room, even if they are agreeable to move out of it, if necessary. I, personally, don't understand this. That being said, I have investigated the layout of the room and whatever pictures I could find. It has a larger bathroom but has a loss of some closet space. I think that they have taken out the couch, also. The balcony is quite large as you have noticed. The larger balcony was the reason why we booked it. With being together for almost a month in one room, I felt that a larger balcony was critical to our marriage lasting through the month! Hope this information helps. We sail in 52 days!!

On another thread here, there is this discussion about how terrible it is that non-handicapped persons book a HA room, even if they are agreeable to move out of it, if necessary. I, personally, don't understand this. !

to book a cabin for a handicapped person means that person is not able to book a HC accessible room

On some class of ship the HC cabins are very few-- less then 10 on the entire ship. So when an abled bodied person books this cabin for the bigger cabin and the bigger balcony it takes it away from someone who truly needs it.

Cruise lines should not book these for the abled bodied people but it is against the law to ask if they need it.

Most agents will not move a person out of a HC cabin-- and just tell the person its not available.