Shadow Refurbishment?

seabreezer

I am considering an Asia Cruise next year on The Shadow but have read some very negative comments about the condition of the ship. Does anyone know if or when it is scheduled for dry dock and to what extent it might be refurbished?

Yes, she needs attention. I wouldn't let it deter you if that trip is what you want. The crew and the food are both better than the upholstery!

Great comment! And the day she leaves dry dock with all new soft goods... it will still be true!

Thanks JTM. I had read this review and noticed it was much more positive than several other recent reviews. Someone mentioned there had been a dry dock but the condition of the cabins and some other issues didn't appear to have been addressed. So I was just asking if there is another dry dock scheduled before Summer 2015.

I wanted to offset some of the really harsh and, in my opinion unfair, reviews of late.

You are on your way home soon, I think. When's the next cruise?